Sunday, May 31, 2015

Challenge #186 Stripes & Dots

Hello everyone! The first day of June is here!  The start of summer I always thought.  We have a fun challenge for you this week, and for those that have issues mixing patterns, this might be even more challenging than usual :)  This week we are mixing dots and stripes....put them together and see what you can come up with! :)  Our DT has some fabulous examples for you to get you started.  Take it from there and let your imagination run wild.................
Majo

For the background I used the Stripes from Darkroom Door stamps and the "lovely" girl from Dyan Raevely as well as the sentiment. The butterflies are a Sizzix die designed by Tim Holtz. The black spritzers and the stamp adds some texture to the background.






My card this week reminds me of the lovely autumn weather I see each day!
I used an embossing "dots" folder & striped patterned paper on my card.


Amanda

I used up some scraps of patterned paper for this layout - some stripes and just a few pieces with dots!



2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and the wonderful DT work for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

I didn't find the Challenge Highlights #186.