Monday, February 8, 2016

#210 - Use an Embossing Folder

Hi, it's Majo here from the design team and I'd like to show you two of my Easter cards using an embossing folder as a background. 

It's always so easy to add texture without using patterned paper, the embossing technique does it all for you :)



This is what our talented team came up with:

Martha Lucia -  I used my embossing folder to stamp! Yes. I inked the raised side of my embossing folder with VersaFine Ink, put my paper inside of the folder and pass through the big shot and voila, I have a new image with embossing details that I colored with color pencils.



Amanda Crow - Dry embossing is one of my favourite techniques! I love how it can change the look of plain paper in so many ways!


Yes...I am working on Christmas cards for this coming Christmas!!



3 comments:

Susan Sudbury said...

Love embossing on cards! Thanks for all the DT inspiration and another great challenge!
Susan

Susan Sudbury said...

Love embossing on cards! Thanks for all the DT inspiration and another great challenge!
Susan

Chriss America Real said...

Wonderful work design team! Thank you for the inspiration and thank you for this fun challenge!

Hugs,
Chrissy Lou – AKA Chriss America Real
http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/