Sunday, February 28, 2016

Challenge #212 Highlights

Hello Friends!
We had 5 entry's this week and all 5 were phenomenal!! It was had to narrow it down to just the top 3. Here are my top picks of the week. Be sure to check out their links on the last post to head over to their blogs for the details.

Golden Goddess Blessings

Barb's Blab and Creations

Scrappy Times


I hope you will stop in tomorrow to play along with our next challenge.
Remember it's all about using your wonderful, beautiful, fabulous stuff!!

4 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

thanks for choosing me!
Alicia

Unknown said...

These are all so lovely. Wishing you all a wonderful week.

missgailly said...

Thanks for choosing me. I've just discovered this blog - it's GREAT! I love challenges.

Barbara Greenberg said...

So thrilled to see I was in the top 3, this was a fun challenge.