Monday, November 13, 2017

UYS # 288 - 5 + patterned papers



hello all!  
 Karrie  challenging you to use up your stuff!!  Yeah that's what we' re always all about here, so this time dig into your patterned papers because we want to see you use 5 or more on your project!
I've got 7 going on here, it's easy when you use the same colour scheme.


My talented team mates have been digging into their stash too!

Simple masculine birthday card.


My daughter loves every holiday from October to December, so she decided to decorate using everything from snowmen to skeletons.  She looked at me and said, "Happy Hallowthanksmas, Mom!"  I used 10 pieces of Halloween, fall, and Christmas paper to pull this project together.



Well, I'm not into patterned paper too much, I rather color my own, but I found some very old paper from Teresa Collins in my stash.

I used it for my Christmas Tag, also using the Paper Dolls from Tim Holtz and a sentiment from Waltzing Mouse stamps (Unfortunately retired 😞)


Amanda
On this one I used some old patterned paper I have been hoarding! The 5th one is hard to tell but the black paper the photo is mounted on has some pre-printed embossing on it.



Chris
I used lots of older stash for my circles, matting and even the tag was fussy cut from a piece of patterned paper.


Tina
5 pattern papers for the layout some old stash and some newer stash too




Lots of different things can be done to mix and match patterned papers as you can see, any kind of project accepted, so go ahead and show us!  Inlinkz below:


No comments: