Monday, April 23, 2018

Challenge #309 - Vellum

Hello! Gail here with this week's challenge: VELLUM

We'd like you to use some vellum on your project this week.

Here's my quick and easy card. I took some gold printed vellum and coloured the backs of the flowers with distress ink.


Here's what the other team members have come up with:

Amanda

I'm using up some vellum scraps and getting a head start on some Christmas cards.
For this one I backed the tag with some vellum and 
also punched some snowflakes out of some vellum.



 I found a piece of vellum with a sentiment stamped already in my stash and thought it suitable for the challenge :)

 I used different colours of distress oxides on the background of my tag, I just swiped the pads over the tag and added a little water, added a little wooden heart and tadaaaa .... ready!




I heat embossed black embossing powder on Vellum Cardstock and then colored the back side of the butterfly with Stampin' Up Blends.


Amy
For my project I created some vellum embellishments as well as added a layer of vellum behind my photo. There will be a process video up on my channel through the week. 
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text


I used printed "brother"vellum behind the pictures of my 2 boys. 


I embossed a piece of vellum with my swiss dot embossing folder for the front of my card.

Zonya






No comments: